Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We are thankful

At SCT, we're a pretty happy bunch. We get to do what we love, interact with incredible artists, and make a difference in the lives of children (and the wise and young-at-heart, too). We have much to be thankful for, and wanted to share a little of that with you this Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for my family, my community and my health! I'm thankful for the laughter and joy that children bring, the beauty of Mother Nature, and all animals. Thank you for coming to SCT!
Linda - Artistic Director and Fearless Leader

I'm thankful to being able to work with wonderful people who all share the goal to make children's lives richer through the arts. I'm also thankful that I have a healthy and happy family who don't take the simple things for granted.
Anthony - Education

I am grateful for being healthy and done with cancer, for dates with my beau, for my charming cat and for having recently finished paying off debts.
Linda-Jo - Stage Management

I'm thankful for warm fires, cozy blankets, a comfy couch and a big screen T.V. for watching football.
Deanna - School Shows

I'm thankful for my mom, for blackberry pie, for beaches and mountains, for my health, for all of my fabulous friends, for Irish Breakfast Tea, for the peace that does exist in the world, and for pick-up trucks.
Leslie - Marketing

I am truly thankful for my 3 sons! My oldest 2 are getting married this coming summer (June and July) so I will have 2 beautiful new daughters! My youngest, Tim, has been performing in High School Musical and I have been so excited to have him stay with me for the past few months. We've had a wonderful time being together!
Phyllis - SCT Gift Shop

I'm thankful for rainy days, because I know that's what makes the sunshine so special around here and keeps everything green instead of "concrete" color!
Jan - Marketing

I am really thankful for the extra time off to spend with my family!
Andrea - Education

I’m thankful for getting my heart’s desire to work at the Seattle Children’s Theatre full time, something I have wanted for the last 20 years. SCT has always been my favorite theatre because of the shows they do and the dedication of the people who work here.
Sarah - Stage Management

I am thankful that, in a difficult world, I have the luxuries of comfort and time to sit and contemplate about what I am thankful for.
Rita - Artistic

I am thankful for my loving and (especially) patient wife, for my beautiful and intelligent daughter, for places like SCT where real people tell you incredible stories, and for the Green Bay Packers.
Jim - PR (and your humble blog moderator)

Happy Thanksgiving from Seattle Children's Theatre and Behind the Curtain!